"Population grows. Land does not, its value does"TM
Your Source to buy Land Parcels in USA
10.12 Acres Gorgeous Ranch Land with Scenic Mountain Views
PECOS COUNTY, TEXAS
THIS RANCH HAS NICE DIRT ROAD FRONTAGE FOR EASY ACCESS
THIS RANCH HAS NICE DIRT ROAD FRONTAGE FOR EASY ACCESS off of Farm Road 1776, by way of Weatherby Road.
Incredible views of the Davis Mountains to the South
REASONS why this LAND is so SPECIAL:
1. Land Parcel is centrally located less than 30 minutes from the towns of Fort Stockton (Pecos County), Pecos (Reeves County and home of the world's first Rodeo), and Mohahans (Ward County). These West Texas towns are the county seats for their respective counties, with populations of 7000-8000 people in each town. When visiting these three cities, you will find schools, churches, government offices, department stores, motels, restaurants, gas stations, specialty stores, and very friendly people!
2. Land Parcel is located just 8 miles off of paved Farm Road 1776, by way of a well maintained county road called Weatherby Road. Access to this land is by a dirt road that leads right to the the Section off of Weatherby Road (See the picture)
3. Electrical power lines are located just outside this Ranch to the North. Sewer would be by septic tank that needs to be installed, and water would be by a well you dig, or by storage tank.
4. The Pecos River is located only 15 minutes to the north.
5. Big Bend National Park with all it's natural beauty is located only 2 hours to the south, as is the Rio Grande River. The stunning Davis Mountains can be seen from this property and are located less than one hour to the south.
6. The Guadalupe Mountains and the Guadalupe National Park are located a short 1 1/2 hour drive to the northwest. Carlsbad New Mexico and the Carlsbad Caverns are in the same area. El Paso, Texas is only 3 1/2 hours to the West.
7. This land has plenty of West Texas vegetation. Hunting in this area of West Texas couldn't get any better: Deer, Javalina, Blue Quail, Dove, Rabbits, and other critters wander on to this Ranch.
8. There are no building restrictions on this Ranch and no time limit to build. You can hunt, camp, raise animals, and/or live on this land parcel..
9. The Warranty Deed for this Ranch will be delivered to you free and clear of all liens, and no back taxes!
Legal Description: Lot 4 - Being a tract of land out of Section 36, Block 49, Township 8, T & P Ryw. Co. Survery, Pecos County, Texas and being more particularly described as follows:
BEGINNING: At a point 992.78 feet S 00o 15' 00" W from the northeast corner of this Section and also known as the southeast corner of Lot 3;
|THENCE: S 89o 24' 00" W 1331.32 feet to the northwest corner of the lot;|
|THENCE: S 00o 15' 00" W 331.04 feet to the southwest corner of the lot;|
|THENCE: N 89o 24' 00" E 1331.32 feet to the southeast corner of the lot;|
|THENCE: N 00o 15' 00" E 331.04 feet to the Point of Beginning at the northeast corner of the above referenced lot and containing 10.12 acres of land, more or less.|
You will be provided with Maps & detailed Lot Plan with coordinates to locate this Ranch
Helpful Due Diligence and Area Information Web Links:
City of Fort Stockton, Texas
Ward County, Texas
Big Bend National Park - Welcome to Big Bend National Park
Davis Mountains of Texas
Guadalupe Mountains National Park
Carlsbad Caverns National Park - Welcome to Carlsbad Caverns ...
Descriptions of pictures in order are as follows:
Looking south across the east half of section; Ft. Stockton Road; Looking east across section; Weatherby Road; Looking south across the west half of section; dirt road leading to Ranch off of Weatherby Road; Farm Road 1776 in the Spring; Map showing intersection of FM RD 1776 and Weatherby Rd (Ranch is to the west); Map showing section location just south of Weatherby Rd by way of a Ranch dirt road; Pecos River just 15 minutes north of the Ranch.
Looking south across the east half of section
Ft. Stockton Road
East across section
south across the west half of section
Map showing section location just south of Weatherby Rd by way of a Ranch dirt road
Pecos River just 15 minutes north of the Ranch.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Pictures are taken in the area, may not be of actual land parcel. All land parcels are sold “as-is”. Prospective purchasers are urged to examine and research all properties prior to buying. All information contained in this listing page has come from reliable sources and is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We make no guarantee expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability or information contained in this listing. Subject to Real Estate Sales Agreement terms and conditions. Free and clear tile. Taxes paid in full to-date. Title will be conveyed via Notarized Warranty Deed upon receiving full payment.
Arizona Utah Texas Nevada
Email Contact: sales@LandParcels.us
LandParcels.us and LandParcels.com is your place to buy large acreage at lowest prices - If you are looking for Cheap acreage for hunting in Pecos County, recreational, camping, ranch or cattle grazing you have come to the right place. We have 10 Acres to over 700 Acres land and lots all across America. Land Parcels, Land for Sale, Lots for Sale, Real Estate Investment, Acreage, Large Land Parcels, Land Liquidations, Buy Land, Cheap TX Land, Farm land for sale in Pecos county, Pecos County ranches for sale, Large hunting land in Pecos County, Ranches for sale in Pecos County, Texas hunting land, Farm land for sale in Pecos County, Pecos River land for sale, Western TX acreage, Cheapest price land for sale in Pecos County, Land for Less, Land, Real Estate for sale in TX, TX ranches, Acreage in TX, West Texas Ranch for Sale, Pecos County Land, Texas Ranches, Ranch land for sale in Texas, low price land for sale in TX, Hunting acreage near Pecos River, Pecos real estate for sale, For sale by owner in Pecos County, Large Lots for sale in TX, Seller financed land deals in TX, Texas seller financed properties, Lots for sale with owner financing, Low down seller financed land parcels, Pecos County large ranches for sale, Cheapest acreage, Cheap land in America, Wild west ranches, Ranches for hunting, Hunting properties in Pecos County, Buy cheap land in America, Land for less, Real Estate for sale in Pecos County, Realtors in Pecos County, Buy land in Pecos County, Texas real estate properties for less, Davis Mountains area acreage for sale in Pecos County, TX.
Useful Sites for Real Estate Professionals & Real Estate Traders: http://www.Top2Agents.com , http://www.TopAgents.us , http://www.READirectory.com